- “Floating Ball” design insures a positive, leak-free seal and automatically compensates for any seat wear or misalignment.
- Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel.
- 1/4 turn positive operation.
- Hard-chrome plated micro-smooth ball greatly reduces friction and seat wear.
- Ball seats are available in a variety of materials to suit your special applications.
- Depending on size and materials, working pressures up to 800 bar / 12000 PSI and temperatures up to +500 °C / +930 °F can be accommodated.
- Full size ports on most two-way valves virtually eliminates pressure drop.
- STAUFF Ball Valves offer completely bidirectional operation, eliminating any chance of incorrect installation.
- No lubrication or maintenance required for the life of the valve.
- STAUFF Valves are easily and completely repairable.
- Long seal life.
- No threads in fluid service to contaminate flow or cause turbulence.
- Alternative lever designs and materials
- Special ball seat and O-ring materials for lower/higher temperatures and more aggressive media
- Special threads and connections
- Locking devices
- Actuator packages
- Limit switches
- Highest-pressure ball valves
- High-temperature ball valves
- Ball valves for gas, paints, lacquers and Isocyanate
- Ball valves with fire-safe approval
- Custom-designed ball valves
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-444-7800.